Friday, September 30, 2011

Internet Saga...complete for now

Now two of my numerous inernet devices are fixed! So I have a decent chance of being able to talk to people when I'm up in the Hills!!! It feels good to not worry if I won't talk to Peter or my parents for two weeks. I know that hard core people go for longer, but although I am hard core enough to threaten a defenseless telecommunications salesman, I am not hard core enough to go without my support network for that long.

Now I can just focus on not throwing up during my eight-hour-long drive to Joshimath tomorrow. I'll make sure to take lots of pictures. Even if my survey doesnt' work and/or I can't find a translator, I'll be able to go hiking and visit some of the holiest places in both the Hindu and Sikh faiths!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy for you! And a bit jealous of you. haha Enjoy and I can't wait to see the pictures!!

    ReplyDelete